We want work that wows us, that moves—work that is genuine and sincere. Send us your best.
The theme of our Spring 2020 issue is "duality". We want to see the two sides of things, the yin and yang, the good and bad, the heads and tails. Show night and day, love and loss, birth and death. Use the theme as a springboard. We're looking for the meaningful.
Submission window: Submissions open until April 9.
- Poetry: 1–3 poems. 500 words total. (Preference for shorter poems.)
- Manuscripts must have your name and be paginated and titled.
- Titling: Please do not title the collection of poems you are submitting. It gets very confusing.
- File Naming: Please use your last name.
- Due to submission volume, pieces that do not follow guidelines may not be read.
For the full submission guidelines and FAQ, go here.